Re: {Chrysler 300} Carpet for 300k

The only company making molded carpet in the US is Auto Custom Carpet (ACC) . Everyone is just reselling ACC's product.

There was another company, Trim Parts, that made molded carpet but they were acquired by ACC. Trim Parts used the same carpet, but I liked their product better as it was trimmed more generously and I never had a fit issue.

Stock Interiors is a decent vendor.

Here's a tip I learned.  Use an old soldering iron to make the holes for the seats, dimmer and seat belts etc. It's the quickest and cleanest way to do it.

John