{Chrysler 300} Aerisol paint issue is resolved

{Chrysler 300} Aerisol paint issue is resolved

To everyone that offered advice a big thank you.
Not much drama, first the counter lady said they did not ship aerisol. I reminded her the usps web site says yes but with some.restrictions like ground ship only and stickers on box with a plane with a no ship thru it.
She then asked her supervisor and paints on it's way.
I double wrapped the can with bubble wrap, took spray nozzle off and taped cap on.wrote ground ship only on all sides usps added stickers so this case is closed
 Another 300 ite gets needed paint.
Everyone have a.great holiday season and hope to see some of you in.South.Carolina next.year.

Steve Beard
300F
Delaware,Ohio

---