RE: {Chrysler 300} Looking for a Circle of Letter Cars, Greenwich Concou

RE: {Chrysler 300} Looking for a Circle of Letter Cars, Greenwich Concours June 5, 2022

I spoke to Charlie as well.  He said he is having trouble finding a C300, B and E in concours condition. We will need a sharp looking E at that show! Hope one shows.

-----Original Message-----
From: "JIM KRAUSMANN" <kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2021 8:38am
To: "chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Looking for a Circle of Letter Cars, Greenwich Concours June 5, 2022

I talked to Charlie Vrana from the Greenwich Concour selection committee. They want
a circle of letter cars for their show next June. He's not on our list server so if you're interested, contact Charlie directly. His info is in the email below.
Jim Krausmann
-----Original Message-----From: Charlie V <charlie2013challenger@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Nov 21, 2021 6:25 pm
Subject: Greenwich concours 2022,june 5

Chrysler 300 letter class [1955-1965] in Greenwich Conn. on June 5 2022 seeking high quality 300 letter series cars for a special 300 letter class, every entrant has no fees and complimentary breakfast and lunch for 2 persons on that day, Please respond as soon as possible if interested in participating so the selection committee can chose one car for each year to represent the letter cars, Contact Charlie Vrana at charlie2013challenger@xxxxxxxxx phone 718 683 0900 9am-10pm eastern standard time ,THANK YOU!

---

---