Re: {Chrysler 300} F console arm rest lid survey

that should be easy for a  machinist to make ? I remember those too , seem to grab top a little too tight ?

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

On 21 Dec 2021, at 3:24 pm, dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

When my car arrived the ball studs that screw to the console lids were missing and a prior owner substituted machine screws which were terrible. I spoke to Gary Goers who managed to find and send me one. I used that to have a 3D printed version made and that is as far as I got with that before I found a second ball stud.

My understanding which is likely imperfect is that the ball stud arrangement was F only and that the G did not use the ball stud. I believe I remember Gary saying they changed and that the ball stud is among the hardest to find part for the F. I searched every hardware supplier I could find to no avail.

Danny Plotkin

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 2:50pm
To: "Chrysler list server" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} F console arm rest lid survey

We'd like to do a survey on F owners
regarding their console arm rest covers.

See http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/Fconsole/lid.html

Please let me know at bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
if you have a latch or not and include your
VIN and/or build date.

I will make a table similar to the one we
did for the drain tube survey
and will post the results.

I have never seen a G or H with a latch lid
but if you have one, give a shout.

Thanks for playing.
Boosted Bob

---