RE: {Chrysler 300} F console arm rest lid survey

RE: {Chrysler 300} F console arm rest lid survey

Hi

I have attached 2 photos in bad quality of the latch in my console.

My VIN are 8403111377

Happy New Year to all.

Allan

PS Hope to see you at the Spring meet if Joe Biden will allow us to come in to the US.