Re: {Chrysler 300} 4 Day Sale On 300 LogoWear- Letter Car Logo Store Is

Re: {Chrysler 300} 4 Day Sale On 300 LogoWear- Letter Car Logo Store Is Officially Open- Sale ends midnight on Feb. 6th

God job Charlie. By splitting your orders in two, you got $80 off your new 300 LogoWear.

BTW, you all are wonderful. Since the announcement yesterday at 5 PM until 9 AM this morning, you have visited the Letter Car Logo Store 71 times with a total of 878 hits

Also good news is the production lead time is 17 days for the first order. Something good to be said for being in the middle of winter.

Thank you all,
Tony Rinaldi