I don't suppose it has the female connection on the left side for the RCA 45 RPM Record Player ?

                                            Thanks,
                                            Val J

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 05:43:00 PM EST, jholst@xxxxxxxxx <jholst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There may be the antenna lead in the back also. Just pulls out. JH…

Sent from my iPhone, not my first choice.

On Feb 2, 2022, at 2:38 PM, Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good job Tim. Are you sending it off to JC Auto?

Nick

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 12:32 PM Tim <timb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok! The man who cried wolf....Easy peasy was right. There was no hard to reach mounting bracket so it more or less fell.out. discover. Disconnected antenna,  luminescent lead, fuse block lead, and speaker.

Did have a hard hard pull.on tuning knob...but came off. Thx all

-------- Original message --------
From: 'john begian' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/2/22 2:16 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G radio removal

Tim

Unplug power lead from back of radio. Knobs pull off. 5/8" deep well socket will remove the nuts under the Knobs. There is a small bracket on back of radio that has to come off. I think 7/16" or 3/8" nut. Then pull out carefully from the speaker opening.

Easy peasy.
John. Begian

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 2:39 PM, Tim
I'm about to embark on trying to get my radio out.  Tops and advice welcome.

 Speaker vent is off.  I already am unsure how the knobs remove?  The volume know pulled right off...the tuner one not. Dont wanna force it?

And one just the know part is off....how is the under ribbed know removed??

I dont wanna bust anything or get into a disaster!

---

---

---

---