From: "'Anthony Rinaldi' via Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 5, 2022 6:38am
To: "'AWRDOC' via Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx" <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>, highoctane300h@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Why No 300 LogoWear For Hursts?

To All 300 Hurst Edition Lovers:
John Nowosacki has my ear. He reminds me that there is a 300 Hurst Edition specific logo in the center of that massive grille.
Just the center is different but otherwise it is the same red, white & blue surround we have already developed.
Looks like a 3 prong spinner with 300 inside.
If queensboro could do this, let me know if you have an interest in acquiring hats & apparel with a Hurst 300 LogoWear?
If so, we will add it to the store.
Tony Rinaldi

Sent from my iPhone