{Chrysler 300} Last LogoWear Sale Update On Server-

{Chrysler 300} Last LogoWear Sale Update On Server-

Hi To All 300 LogoWear Fans:

Q: What is 2” in diameter, red, white and blue and has up to 11,000 stitches?

A: An embroidered Letter Car Logo Hat or Apparel.

This has been a February FUNTERVENTION!

The large number of views and orders placed thru the Letter Car Logo store have made all my efforts and expense worth it from a personal satisfaction stand point. Thank you all.

Now that the initial, up to 40%, sale has ended, there is a new periodic sale.

Check it out:

Shop all embroidered apparel & accessories this week, and instantly save 20% on your ENTIRE order! Try one item or stock up! There is no minimum purchase required. Plus, your order ships for FREE, regardless of size. There's no limit to the savings!

https://lettercarlogos.qbstores.com/OC/SF22207

This is a better sale for those who only want 1 or 2 hats or Tee-Shirts. Example, get 2 Tee-Shirts in different colors & sizes for $29.04 plus tax. FREE SHIPPING! Or 2 hats in different colors for $39.52 plus tax. FREE SHIPPING!

This will be the last time I post one of their sales. Sales will change periodically. To get notified regarding current sale, please go to the store, register and choose to “Opt-In” for e-mail announcements. You can always “Opt-Out”. Otherwise, check the store periodically and be sure to click the refresh arrow next to the store address.

Seeing one of my member friends wearing their favorite logo at a Club Meet, will bring a smile to my face and make it all worthwhile ;-}

Note, members have bought over 100 pieces of LogoWear. They have pretty much cleaned out most sizes and colors of Tee Shirts. We have added Port & Company Men’s Tee Shirts with and without a pocket. We also have added JERZEES Polo with pocket with many more color selections.

Regards,
Tony Rinaldi

Ps Look out for 2 new logos additions soon!

---