go Gary ! not knocking anyone but Lares wanted 600 to rebuild a 57 pump i had . Right.
Steer and Gear very good too ,  but even better to do yourself with Gary’s help !

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

On 13 Feb 2022, at 4:48 pm, Gary <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Guy’s,

I stock the Thompson PS pump kit. Have one in my hand, $35 + $5 shipping. I can make a few more then that is the end.
Also, I can make a few kits for coaxial power steering box for 53 to 57 all Chrysler products.

Gary, The Parts Doc

Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 57 C P/S Pump

Henry,

    I may reach out to Lares if I can't get a rebuild kit.

Thank you for your help.

  gary gettleman

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022, 5:38 PM Henry A. Mitchell III <hamlll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try Lares Corporation. www.larescorp.com. In  Minnesota. 800-334-5749 or 800-555-0767. They rebuilt my power steering pump. Merle Wolfer recommended. I spoke with Doug and it took two weeks.

I have an extra power steering pump, but it is not a Thompson.

Henry Mitchell

300C