{Chrysler 300} Need two brake shoe retainers and curlique clips for 300C

{Chrysler 300} Need two brake shoe retainers and curlique clips for 300C

Hello -

Help!  -  I need a pair of the flat trapezoidal brake shoe retainer spring plates and the curlicue "hairpin" clips for them to repair the jammed right front brake on my 300C - one of the flat-ish retainer spring plates came undone, releasing the pieces into the brake drum area, jamming the brake shoe and locking up the drum - almost pulled me into the ditch!   I can buy a complete set of 8 each for around $100/set on eBay, but of course, don't need so many - all my other three brakes are working just fine. I'm hoping that someone else has experienced something similar and may have a couple of those brake shoe retainer parts left over; if not, I'll just buy the whole $100 set, use the few parts I need, and offer the remainder to another Club member who might suffer the same fate as I!

Ray Melton     Las Cruces, NM  1957 Chrysler 300C  cvt 3N572517     "Big Red"