Re: {Chrysler 300} Cams

Hey Richard,

I know you’re yanking my chain on the LS. What about the outside rear view mirrors nobody ever put on? I’d start there and see how it goes

Andy
El Jefe judge 300

On Feb 25, 2022, at 9:15 PM, 'Richard Osborne' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bob,

I would be concerned about the symmetry with the fins and the roof line. I like them currently. I will consider T-tops with a Fire Chicken on the hood, however.

Richard
Bar closes in 45 minutes at PHX…...