{Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300 Meet April 27 - May 1 in Greenville, SC

Notice to all. Only two rooms left!!!!

From: Bobo, Lauren (F) <Lauren.Bobo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 1:44 PM
To: tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300 Meet April 27 - May 1 in Greenville, SC

Hi Tom,

The block is almost full – there’s only 2 rooms left available in the block at this time. In the last hour I went in and noticed that the room types were out of wack and I think this is why people were having issues making reservations as it showed we only had 1 room type open one day but then another room type open the following day which made the block show as sold out over the course of the dates. However, this has been rectified on my end so there shouldn’t be an issue with making reservations now.

Warm Regards,

Lauren Bobo, Senior Sales Manager

GREENVILLE MARRIOTT |  TRAVEL BRILLIANTLY

One Parkway East Greenville, SC 29615 USA

D 864.679.1106 |  F 864.281.0801  |  P 864.297.0300  |  marriotthotels.com/gspap

Operated by Auro Hotels under license from Marriott International, Inc. or one of its affiliates.

Take a TrueTour Today!