RE: {Chrysler 300} Transmission Filter

Yes Lars, That is what I was indicating.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Lars Kirschke
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 8:34 AM
To: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM
Cc: Donald Verity; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Transmission Filter

Hello Rick,

please beware! The early TF 727 have two oil pumps. Filter for later models only serve the front pump. So please only use the filter for the early 727.

The previous owner of my 1964 pushbutton 727 put the wrong filter in. It blocked the rear oil pump. The sprag ran dry. Overhaul cost 2 grand. Good news, it didnt break the case 😟