Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake Booster Rebuilding

Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake Booster Rebuilding

I guess there is some confusion now. Dewey sold the place and now "Booster Steve" or "Booster Mark" is the guy and they're in Washington State. Still $300 plus shipping to get it done. I have one I need to send in as well as my friend with his.

Nick