RE: {Chrysler 300} Brake Booster Rebuilding

Amen to Power Brake Exchange in San Jose.  http://www.pwrbrake.com/  They rebuilt the boosters on our C-300 and Ram 300K.

Rich Barber in not so far away from San Jose—Brentwood, CA.

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of D.C. Mason
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2022 6:05 PM
To: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake Booster Rebuilding

We’ve used Power Brake Boosters in San Jose for one 64 booster (Bendix type) and they did a great job.  Sent them another one but haven’t received it back yet so only have one data point… may be another source to get a quote anyway (ask for Martin or Michael).  I haven’t spoken with them about earlier boosters yet, but will soon.

V/r

dave & Kya

Sent from my iPhone