{Chrysler 300} Happy Easter and blessed Passover club mates!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 27, 2022 at 3:18:53 PM EDT
To: Gary <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300C hood latch adjustment

Gary,
Here are the photos. Several unique f features on this C -001, including 140 mph speedo and bucket seats.
Noel

<image.jpg>
<image.jpg>

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2022, at 1:45 PM, Gary <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Noel,

I do not see photos you refer to. Can you send?

Thanks,
Gary

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 8:14 PM

Adding a couple photos of 3N571001 at the January 2020 AZ Leake Auction - showing the prototype C’s latching system

Noel