From: 'CAROLL RIPLEY' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 6:23 AM
To: Kya Mason <kyahnasun@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler300 <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Spring Meet

Bonnie and I want to add our appreciation to those already listed.  The Cox's and the Bensons sure did host a terrific meet.  Their southern hospitality and the events they arranged were first rate.

We need to get back to South Carolina more often!

Rip and Bonnie Ripley

P.S.  We did finally arrive back home Monday evening (on a trailer) with our broken 300.