Re: {Chrysler 300} 300K Ram Brake Problems

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300K Ram Brake Problems

Thanks Rip. The master cylinder was rebuilt at the same time by Power Brake Exchange and hopefully, they did it correctly. I agree with you on the bleeding and if I didn't have the K supplement I wouldn't have known different.
Mike Cortel