Re: {Chrysler 300} Front Disk Breaks

You may want to try calling these guys. https://harmonclassicbrakes.com/  They only seem to list booster rebuild parts now, but I bought caliper kits, lines, and hoses from them some years ago for a 67 300 I had with the Budd disc brakes.
Don

I'm sorry, I have a 1967 Chrysler 300.  I was told over and over that the brakes are just not made anymore and if I found them somewhere like the junkyard, they would eventually have to be replaced.  I needed the brakes, rotors, calipers, and hoses. I figured I better change it out now to save money down the road. It's hard to find people who still work on old cars and when you do, it cost an arm and a leg!  So, I bought the "conversion kit" made by Wheelwood? something like that. Hope I didn't get myself in more of a bind.  My car looks like it has all the original parts on it.  The gas tank and what was left of the floater thing inside the tank was so rusted!  The gas was brown!  Poor baby. He fires right up now. I can't wait to go for a ride with the top down...
Elaina