{Chrysler 300} Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

{Chrysler 300} Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Hi Group:

     It has been pointed out to me that we have a number of new members who might not be familiar with the annual Mopar show at the Carlisle, Pennsylvania Fair Grounds.

     This show is taking place on the 15th through 17th of July and will have nothing but Mopars.  Last year they had just over 2,000 cars on the show field and hundreds of vendors of Chrysler product parts.
The Club has a tent on the show field at the 300 letter car site, as we have for several years, so you will have other club members to visit with.

      You can register for the show at Carlisleevents.com and if you do enter your car for the show field, please make sure that you note your membership in the Chrysler 300 Club, International so we get credit for your attendance.  If we get over 25 cars registered out tent is free, so please don’t forget to list it.

      Hope to see many of you there this year.  Any questions, just ask.

Pete Fitch

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

---