Re: {Chrysler 300} Fuel filters for the C

Re: {Chrysler 300} Fuel filters for the C

Hello Gary -

For the blue ceramic fuel filters, you might try Gary Nelson where I got mine nearly ten years ago; he may still have some left or perhaps point you to another possible source.

The P/S pressure hose was not available ANYWHERE when the one on my '57 300C failed, so with the advice from Rob Kern, I contacted Thermo King in Grand Rapids, Michigan; I sent them my old hose and they built a very nice replica - down to the metal fitting in the middle of the rubber hose,  as well as the correct shape for the metal line coming from the pump - had to clear the fill tube cap.  I dealt with Jeff at Thermo King, who was very helpful - turnaround time was less than two weeks and cost $164 four years ago.

Ray Melton   Las Cruces, New Mexico