Re: {Chrysler 300} 300B stick on BaT

Is  the 1956 300B on BAT FOR REAL VIN#3N561465 ANY OF OUR MEMBERS KNOW ANY HISTORY ON THE CAR IS IT LISTED IN OUR REGISTER? THANKS FOR ANY HELP. HOW MANY MANUAL SHIFTS 56 BS LEFT

On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 11:23:55 AM UTC-4 354hemi wrote:
Also, be wary of those commenting about cars on BaT (and all of the auction sites that allow comments).  Some is helpful.  Unfortunately, there are people without knowledge proclaiming all sorts of incorrect things about the cars as well.

Mark Obermann

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022, 9:29 AM <dplo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see a few of us (including myself) have jumped into the comment fray to protect the honor and sanctity of this car and our franchise. Keep it up. Its teaching time.

Danny Plotkin

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bob Podstawski" <bo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2022 8:50am
To: "Ray Melton" <rfme...@xxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300B stick on BaT

Right you are Ray. They waste space stating the obvious..  “car features bumpers, seats and a steering wheel”. I recently sold a Fuelie ‘64 and wrestled with the “writer” for days. He clearly was not a car person but was also not interested in learning. After my unit sold, the next Vette had the same boring boiler plate. I did have final approval but it was a rubber stamp of their juvenile writing. I was happy with the price I got and the check for $3000 BaT sent to make up for my reserve not being met!
Bob