Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Wheelcover restoration

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Wheelcover restoration

I got it from Amazon, under the Inline Tube brand.

https://amzn.to/3afovHM

I'll be painting the covers today.

Nick

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022, 2:18 AM Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nick,

Buick engine red was used universally until it got discontinued by NAPA.

Perhaps you should share your source for others.

Tony Rinaldi

Sent from my iPhone