{Chrysler 300} Carlisle 2022 Sign In Sheet

{Chrysler 300} Carlisle 2022 Sign In Sheet

The following visited the club tent and signed in.
Car listed if I knew it was on the show field.

Charlie Valentine 300G
Ron Klinczar        1965 300
Mark Yingling       1965 300L 4 Speed
Tony Rinaldi          300F
Allan & Gloria Moon   300F
Dave and Kya Mason  300K
John & Madeline Plosila   300K Convertible
Dave Clelland 1960 Chrysler New Yorker, Featured in Building T
Bob Dotta    1934 Chrysler Street Rod with Long Rams, also owns a G.
Ray Jones
JoAnn Jones
Jamie Hyde
John Guarneri
John Nowosacki
Fred Dales
Jim Rockey
Ralph Rhees
Bruce Prockter(Walt)
Mike Kreszock
Mark Obermann
Bob Podstawski
James M. Salisbury ... Would like to join.
Rip Ripley
Jeff & Dee Miklas
John Begian .. sorry John I do not know what you had on the show field
Neal Henderson
Paul Wimmer
Dan DeJournette- New Member, Welcome
Alan Alkus
Erie Drouin, Not sure if correct spelling
David Nystrom
Joe Jordan
Darrin Bailey
Murray Park