{Chrysler 300} 1955 Chrysler 300.

Hi all.

I recently purchased this car from an estate of a former 300 club member. It was part of a multi car purchase and this one I am going to sell as I don't have the skill set to finish.

It is a known to the club, 1955 Chrysler 300.  it has its original engine and was running and driving until about six years ago.

The owner, a very elderly man, ran into the back of a bus doing moderate damage to the front of the car.

The frame was not damaged, but everything above was.  The radiator is good, but the radiator bracket is bent.
Every part to repair the car has been sourced and is included with the car, the only thing not yet sourced is the 300 emblem for the hood.

A new grill has been sourced, however it will require restoration. It is solid and complete.

The engine is the original numbers matching engine with correct carburetors, correct air cleaner and all correct accessories. The car ran and drove and has been started within the last six months.

I do not have the space or resources to do the restoration and it will kill me to have to part the car out.  The car is too good to have to face that.

There is no rust other than surface, the frame is not bent and the car is complete.

The interior is in good condition, the roof liner will have to be carefully restored or replaced.  The seat leather is excellent, and the carpets are good.

The instruments are all good and were functioning at the time of it being parked.

The floors are solid with no rust.  The gas tank is good.

The car has an extra hood, extra front fenders, the extra grill, and other extra parts.

All of the glass is good on the car with the exception of the drivers side door glass.

I've included a copy of the Vin tag, my understanding is this car is known to the club and the now deceased owner was a club member in good standing.

If anyone has interest, please reply privately to me. These are all of the pictures I have. The car is located in Wisconsin.

I can get additional pictures if needed, but it will take me a few days.

Thanks again, I'm hoping this car goes to a good home where it could be put back together and enjoyed. It was a wonderful strong driver level car prior to the accident.

Resized_20201120_153328.JPEG

Resized_20201120_153352.JPEG

Resized_20201120_153529.JPEG

IMG_4774.jpg