From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Lutts
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 9:59 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Question about restoration and doors alignment

Hello Chrysler Group:

I'm looking at a 1959 Chrysler 300 E Convertible
for purchase (I just completed an inspection and appraisal)
and it seems both passenger and
driver doors are showing significant misalignment.
It has a body on restoration, repaint, re chrome done in 2014.
Whoever did the work also did not replace the
hood nose letters as there is simply nothing there.
Is it likely when the repaint was done they removed
doors but did not reinstall correctly?
How easy is this to correct?
I'm questioning the quality of the restoration with those two
issues?
I would appreciate any advice or thoughts from the wisdom
within this group.

Here is the link to the vehicle I am considering:

https://vintagemotorcarsusa.com/1959-chrysler-300e-convertible/

Thanks

Rob

Robert T. Lutts, President and Chief Investment Officer
Cabot Wealth Management, Inc.
216 Essex Street
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
978-979-0880