Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F exhaust

Contact Scott at Harms Auto

scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.harmsauto.com

They make exact reproductions…I ordered a set earlier this year and am very happy with the product.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 2:39 PM 93saturnfan <93saturnfan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well boys, I had a bit of bad luck yesterday.

I was replacing a leaking exhaust manifold gasket on the passenger side of my F when part of the flange that connects the manifold with the rest of the exhaust broke off. By the looks of it, it had been cracked and leaking for a bit in my opinion but it certainly didn't elicit and good feelings about breaking something on my late grandfather's car. If anyone has a passenger side manifold in good shape they would be willing to part with I would greatly appreciate it. Currently I'm shopping around to see if I can find someone to weld it back together for now.

I do also have another option I've given thought to exploring. I have a set of 300K exhaust manifolds (the longtube header looking ones) in great shape i could use. I have everything I need except for the support brackets that bolt to the oil pan. I know there was a place that sold them years ago but I haven't been able to find them. I dont see it in the club store but if anyone knows where I could obtain those I would appreciate that as well as any other ideas you guys might have.

---

---