From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
misse002@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 1:47 PM
To: 300 Club
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 67 300 convertible

Hi all, I have a problem.I'm in the Bay Area CA. My lights did not work in
the dash board when I got my car. I had a shop look at it and he said it is
my panel lamp dimmer switch. Not to confuse for the dimmer for headlights.
He temporarily fixed to we're my dash has light but I won't be able to dim
them. Temp fix until my electric guy is back from vacation. Been about two
weeks.

Now, the problem, my husband takes the car to get detailed and now every
light on the dash comes on when I step on the brake!! I step on the brake
and the front parking lights, the two signal lights on top of the car, green
light on my dash and now a red light, I think it said breaks? Scary!! Anyone
have an idea of what this may be?
Thank you in advance,
Elaina

Sent from my iPhone