From: 'Matt Allyn' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2022 10:49 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} '62 Rockers - 2dr vs 4 dr

I have a ’62 300 2-Door Sport Coupe.
It needs new rockers, as they are rotted badly.

I had a ’62 300 4-Door Sport Sedan.
It had good rockers, so I cut them off the parts car.

Can anyone confirm that the rockers are a match?
As long as I trim the rockers to match the section of mine that are rotted, they will weld in & match; yea?

Thanks!
Matt Allyn

---

---