From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Merritt
Sent: August 26, 2022 9:36 AM
To: Chrysler list server
Subject: {Chrysler 300} who wants a club calendar

We are knocking around the idea of a Chrysler 300 Club International
calendar.

There are two ways to go.

We could go with a printed version similar to the one Rob Kern made some
years ago.
It would be sold through the club store. I don't have $ but it would be
in line with what other clubs do.

Or

We could go with an electronic version. It would be free. You'd get it
off the club site
and print it or not print it as you want.

You know the pros and cons of either version so I'll just jump to the
question:

Which do you prefer?

Replies to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will tally the results.

---