From: 'mark love' via Chrysler 300 Club International
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2022 6:35 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} who wants a club calendar

If we think the succeeding generations will find amusement looking at old paper printed calendars, well when was the last time you heard the word ’nostalgia’ used in a conversation  among our young generation  They never look back, it’s all about me right now and  me tomorrow.

I was in to our Canadian Automobile Association CAA (your AAA0 yesterday and a lady in front of me had a handful of route maps.  I asked her if she was going ‘round the world.  She said the clerk told her that, when these maps were all spoken for, the CAA was going to stop printing them because there was no demand for them.

My wife, not long ago, suggested I take down the girly pictures and the old cig and liquor ad posters hanging up in the garage as they might be too sensitive for the grand kids when they come over to search around in the dim light for an oil stained stool to sit on while they watch me work a piece of stainless trim and ask me why it’s not plastic and can’t I get a new one on  Amazon.

I think there better be an electronic version of the calendar, built for both a computer and phone screens.  Otherwise, those generations that we think will want to know more about our letter cars may never get to know or understand our passion, much the same as they treat history.

A cynic with a beef.  Yes I rely on the newer tech but it’s sure changed the way we look at life.

Electronic map for me please.  As we now know, the data can never be erased; it will around forever.