Yea….I expected to find a really great & running car when I got there.
There was a trickle charger on the battery; but that was the extent of it.
Matt Allyn

On Aug 27, 2022, at 9:29 PM, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Car could be run from a 1 gallon gas can attached to the fuel pump via a rubber hose. It's gonna be hard to realize that kind of $$$$$ with a car that may not start or run.

Ron

From: Matt Allyn [mailto:allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2022 12:18 AM
To: Ron Waters
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 1958 Chrysler 300D Convertible for sale

The fuel tank apparently needs to be cleaned out, so no attempt to turn the key was atttempted.
Matt Allyn

On Aug 27, 2022, at 9:13 PM, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Matt -

Was there any attempt to get it started ? A running, driving car will bring more $$$ than one that isn't.

Also, folks should realize that currently, the dollar is strong against foreign currencies. So the idea that Swedes will just buy anything and pay full price is a myth rooted in the past.

Ron