{Chrysler 300} NOS Stainless Steel Trim for 1955 and 1956 Chrysler at He

{Chrysler 300} NOS Stainless Steel Trim for 1955 and 1956 Chrysler at Hershey

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone,

At a car show yesterday a guy approach me to talk about my 300G. Before he left he asked if I needed or knew anyone that was looking for NOS 1955 and 1956 Chrysler stainless steel trim pieces.
He said that he has lots of it.

He said that he will be at Hershey and his space is C4/F6.

His name is Daniel , he lives in Kempton, PA and his phone number is 610-756-6078.
If you need NOS 55 and 56 SS give him a call and ask if he has the parts you are looking for.

Charlie Valentine

---