From: 'mr396@xxxxxxx' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2022 1:15 PM
To: scooter465@xxxxxxx; Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>; Dave Dumais' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Turbine car on the DC National Mall

In the 60s saw one on route 122a in worcester mass heading west I will never forget that turbine sound I am sure there aren't any for sale barry

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 3:52 PM, Cox

Jay Leno

Has one maybe he will fire

It up for you guys.

He bought it from Chrysler

A few years back. Last time

I checked Chrysler still had

Two. Dream car I saw them at

The 1964-65 Worlds Fair.

I saw one at Chryslers at Carlisle close to 20 years ago

At that time it belonged to

Frank Kleptz. I had him do the

Standing nickel trick it stood

On end while idling that's how