{Chrysler 300} 62 Chrysler sheet metal panels

{Chrysler 300} 62 Chrysler sheet metal panels

Posting these for my son Les
Contact him for more info and pricing.
Smckl1962@xxxxxxxxx
563-508-6204
Taken from a 62 2dr hdtp, includes outer rockers and dog leg
Plus a lt rear 1/4 panel w/wheel house from a 62 NY'er
Pic's of it to follow
Last chance on this stuff as it will be gone you know where by winter
hopefully.
See pic's.
More items, bumper cores front & rear 57-61 fender liners, sheet metal
sections & radiator supports as well.
Stay tuned.
Located in IOWA 52041 at my location
Transportation assistance available this month as fellow member Dave Mason
from VA is planning a trip to pick up several items and may be able to
transport these items back east while en-route home
He is in the roster,  use the contact info there.
Many thanks to those of you that have purchased parts from me.
I must clean house and thin the herd so to speak.
Time waits for no one.

Dave Schwandt

ady to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

DSCN9609
DSCN9610
DSCN9607
DSCN9608

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

---