Re: {Chrysler 300} Starters

BTW, in that photo album are pictures of the battery cables that Quiery makes and sells. I asked them if they could make them longer to accommodate the mini starter and they said they could, just need to know the length. I ended up using two cables joined at the starter relay and lengthened the solenoid wire.  I think they had to be 6 inches longer to work. Also, you need a bolt and nut for the top of the starter.