From: "'dan300f' via Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Turbine car on the DC National Mall
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 18:04:31 -0700

---
--- Begin Message ---
In the Fall of 1964, Chrysler brought the turbine car to Northrop University in Inglewood, CA and let some members of the ASME drive it.  Unfortunately, I was studying EE and was not offered  a drive.  But I got to touch it and marvel at the technology.

See ya'all in Pasadena.

Dan Reitz

Sent from my Galaxy