{Chrysler 300} RE: Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. - Fall meet in

{Chrysler 300} RE: Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. - Fall meet in Pasadena

Thank you Allen,

I’m glad you are healthy and I hope you continue that way for many more years.

You are right about ‘not getting out of here alive’ but our member list will likely live forever.  When we do learn someone has passed away we put an asterisk by their name and then we finally stop trying to contact them!

I know all our Club members will appreciate your message about car hobbies and prolonging one’s life.

Also, I expect you will sell that F wheel cover very quickly now that about 500 members know about it.  Once you do have a buyer please let me know and I’ll post a message that the wheel cover has been spoken for.

The best to you,

Carlton