Re: {Chrysler 300} Car Covers

Nick and all,

I didn't work there, well actually I did but actually owned the company.  Four years ago, I retired after 48 years in the business and retired.  The company was sold and is still in operation today, but they no longer carry Covercraft products.  Part of the reason is that Covercraft really tightened up their distribution programs.

IMO Covercraft still offers the finest product in the market, but they are expensive.  There are many different levels of materials they offer.  Bottom line is quality cost.  Check COVERCRAFT.COM if you wish to learn more.

John Lazenby