Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Convertible 8403156426 on Bring a Trailer

Gloria, Known?  I think it might be a new find!

JL

From: <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 4:06 PM
To: Gloria Moon <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Convertible 8403156426 on Bring a Trailer

This is why claims people make about how many are left are guesses at best. And gives hope that more will appear. I was recently in a set of buildings hiding hundreds of rare cars that were driven in and parked. Got one out so far. Hoping to work with the owner to get more of them out and into the hands of people who can get them back on the road again.

Nick