Re: {Chrysler 300} Pasadena Meet

To Rob and Marnie and Bob and Vicki, (and everyone else who helped put the show together),
Kathy and I had a fantastic time. All of the events and side trips were everything we hoped for and more. We drove to and from LAX airport in traffic so we really appreciated the coach buses taking us to Warner Brothers Studios, Jay Leno's Garage and the Peterson Museum. That took away a lot of stress. Everything went smoothly to and from the daily trip locations.

As always, great seeing old friends again and meeting new ones. Hope everyone got home safely.

Brian and Kathy Frank