Fw: {Chrysler 300} Single headlight 300 C for sale in Wadsworth Ohio for

Fw: {Chrysler 300} Single headlight 300 C for sale in Wadsworth Ohio for 75k on FB

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ray Melton <rfmelton@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2022, 05:11:40 PM PDT
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Single headlight 300 C for sale in Wadsworth Ohio for 75k on FB

Ray what I'm stating is that some early cars had no mesh grill wire in the brake ducts but those openings were red and if they did have screens they were also red.  My comment regarding the "grill" is referencing the center grill of the car.

Club member Ken Mack has a very early example that has no mesh on the brake ducts, single headlights and a 120mph spedo along with a non 300C steering wheel.  The VIN on Ken's car is 3N571003.  This is also a 3 speed stick shift example.

John Lazenby