RE: {Chrysler 300} 300H Bat listing

The VIN is in the roster as an “Unknown last owner”

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of doug warrener
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 1:11 PM
To: mguarneri@xxxxxxx; mguarneri via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300H Bat listing

Hi John, Thaks for the H Conv. notice.

I have had three H coupes and currently have a 62 Sport Conv.

My dream car has always been a H Convertible, so the BAT listing got my attention.

The first thing that I saw was the 300 emblem on the glove box door which was only used on the Sports and not on the H's - Possible Clone!! - A  further look at the provided pictures leads me to think that the car is probably an H. A picture of the data plate and of the engine block stamping could confirm this. Obvious negatives are the "home made" progressive linkage, the non spec dash pad and the wire wheels (don't think that they were a 62 option). 7.50 - 15 bias ply tires ??

Positives are the correct right exhaust manifold and the orientation of the H on the trunk - my last H coupe was angled toward the 300 just like this one. - a clone builder probably would not done that. If we have a listing for this car, possibly the previous owner could answer any questions.

Doug Warrener