{Chrysler 300} 300K Leather Seat Upholstery Measurements

{Chrysler 300} 300K Leather Seat Upholstery Measurements

Never toss anything out. That is the lesson.

My wife would like me to investigate having our upholsterer make us a set of seat skins in a tan that is as close as we can get it to the interior of the 300K we recently purchased.

Of course, the lesson is that in about 1989 or so Chris Pinder kindly made a set of drawings for me so I could make up the 300K convertible I had just purchased in black leather. At the time there was nobody making the skins of either type. About 10 years after I sold the 300K hardtop and the 300K convertible I tossed a lot of paperwork about them. Never say never!

So, does anyone have a set of leather seat drawings for the 300K? If so, then I will talk with my upholsterer to see about making a set in tan.

Thanks, James

---