Thanks for your good work.
Very helpful to us amateur Chrysler owners.

Rob

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 8:17:49 PM UTC-4 larry wrote:

You can but it on the club website

-

https://www.forwardlookparts.com/product-page/1957-1959-hood-safety-latch-kit

From: chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gary Gettleman
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 4:46 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Back up hood latch.

To All Great Folks in Letter Car Land,

  Remember a conversation that mentioned a club member that developed a second or backup latch for the "C" and maybe the "D".

Would appreciate if someone could provide the gentleman's contact information.

Best Regards to All,

   gary gettleman

   Swiss C convertible

   Santa Cruz, CA

PS. Hope to see you'll soon at the Pasadena meet.

---

---