From: "William Huff" <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2022 12:13am
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1970 300 Convertible

Here are some pics of a rust problem I had to fix, as well as of me
laboriously taping the rocker trim before repainting it.  The repair
with the red metal panel was extra hard to do until I discovered a
broken O ring in my Mig torch, no gas was getting to the torch tip.

The left side trim was off the car and not too hard, doing the right
side still on the car was tougher.

I have a couple of questions I hope you all can help me with.

Firstly, does anyone know where I can procure more of the nylon trim
mounts that hook on the little studs welded to the body?

Secondly, should I install the trim mounts and then try to slide the
actual trim on, or put the mounts in the trim and try to hook into an
then slide down over the little studs?

Also, does anyone know where I can find decent front fender well trims?
Mine look like they were previously used for bumpers.

Thanks,

Bill Huff

---

---