Re: {Chrysler 300} Watch "Ultra Rare Mopar - Chrysler 300J Long Ram 413"

Re: {Chrysler 300} Watch "Ultra Rare Mopar - Chrysler 300J Long Ram 413" on YouTube

I actually watched this on YouTube last week.  First this is not a "long ram" as it states.  To my knowledge ALL 300Js were "short ram" and if you look at the tops of the runners in the video this reflects that.  If I'm wrong on this someone, please correct me.

Second, I tried to find Mike from NY in the roster and came up with nothing.  I've watched other videos out of this shop and feel the owner, Nick, is a qualified mechanic.

John Lazenby