Re: {Chrysler 300} tapered axles/brake drums

Re: {Chrysler 300} tapered axles/brake drums

I wanted to confirm excellent results at Big M . Back to me in a day , parts on way in two days , 30% of drum prices quoted elsewhere .
Smart good guy . Knows his stuff .

As some of you know I have been messing around for a year on this . He even cut axle in half for  me to help with shipping .
We all need to support this kind of person  …

Thanks to Ron and Mike for heads up on this .
John G
Sent from my iPhone