{Chrysler 300} 63-64 head liner bows

For 63-64 Chryslers, can anyone share some information about the three headliner bows? I suspect that the trim shop mixed them up with the installation of my new headliner. He claims otherwise.

The front seems OK, the center tighter and the rear a very tight fit in causing the rear cross rib in the roof to show through.

I am asking if anyone took note in the past or has marked a set out of the car who could comment on the placement of the large to small sizes? Parts book shows different part numbers, so each is unique.

I now want to know the situation prior to finally taking the car back in. Which I tried to do this evening

Went to back out of the garage, NO REVERSE!

A regular Joe Btfsplk here! Sheesh!

He thought he could just slide the rear rib down a little. Looking this all over this evening, (thinking I could also now move this rear bow) there are flats pressed into the lower mounting tangs of different lengths. I suspect he flipped them in order.

Many thanks once again,

Allan

---